Chun Li and FFIX's Real Hero

More art to update with yay!
I think this Chun Li was a real jump from the previous Street Fighter works in terms of quality. I made sure to work hard on the details and put care into everything. Warping the texture to fit the cube worked really great. I think the blue really glows too!

I threw this portrait together really quickly just based on how I was feeling that day. I followed it up with a happy one, but it didn't turn out so nice. I was trying a different painting style here. Beginning with a dark fill I  would paint in lighter and lighter areas. It was fun.


These were based off of a couple of FF9 doodles I had in my sketchbook. I always liked Quina. She was funny. I redrew my lines digitally in these pieces and although it looks better than the blurry Chun Li, I don't think it is quite the look I want yet. I tried to limit my colors in the Steiner(second) picture, and reserved the warmth and red for the love note.

Thank you for viewing and feel free to comment or give me advice!

No comments:

Post a Comment